CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME
**********CLICK ON THE FAMILY PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

Saturday, November 9, 2013

What is this dogs name!!

 These pictures crack me up! I wanted to get a picture to show the size of Snow compared to our new puppy. But it was Snow's time to go out. So he did not appreciate us taking pictures when he wanted to go outside! I'm holding the leash to the right, and Isaiah is by the door on the left. Tom is taking the pictures.

This pure bred British Labrador puppy has been featured on our other blog with MA and the boys. She is my new mobility dog and the boy's therapy dog.
Her AKC name is "Mary Queen of Scots". In honor of the first British Lab club in Scotland started in the 1800s, and still exists.

Snow is a Shiloh Shepherd. He looks even more handsome with his ears up! LOL!! He's disappointed here! He says "did I do something wrong?"

 After the puppy came home we called her "Mary" which was a delightful name, but she was so incredibly sweet we changed her call name to Hunnybee. I thought Hunnybee was perfect.

And then tonight as she was terrorizing Snow with her antics, and leaping and flying through the air retrieving multiple mouthfuls of leaves. I realized she was no longer my little Hunnybee! LOL!!
So her new call name is now SASSY!!!!!!

I have never had a dog that had so many "call" names in such a short period of time! She's only 16 weeks, and we've only had her 8 weeks!! And this is her 3rd name!! I am wondering what her real call name will be!!! LOL!!

She is incredibly smart. Learns super quick. Is the easiest puppy we ever house broke. And the most fascinating dog we've ever had.

I LOVE and ADORE my boy Snow, as well as many of our past dogs. But Sassy is one of a kind! And we are incredibly blessed to have her!! Tom says he is not telling the vet her new-"new" call name! LOL!!

I said that's o.k. because maybe next month it will be something "new" again!! :o)

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Awwww, Sassy Mary, Queen of Scots is adorable. ;) She appears to be taking her lead from Snow and doing everything he does. Both of your dogs are beautiful, and look like the perfect breed(s) of dogs for your climate. Our Rat Terriers are shivering and quaking in 60 degree weather!