CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME
**********CLICK ON THE FAMILY PICTURE TO READ ABOUT LIFE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

Monday, September 30, 2013

I Deserve a Doughnut!

Catchy title isn't it!

My Dear friend Barb Raveling has written another wonderful Biblical weight loss book.
It is titled "I Deserve A Doughnut".

If you look on the right side of my blog, you'll see a picture of the "Freedom From Emotional Eating" book. This book is by Barb also. I have used that book for a while now to help me with my emotional eating. If you click on the "Freedom From Emotional Eating" book, I have a blog that I had started, but then with the boy's adoptions I got side tracked. As soon as I get her new book I hope to start blogging with it there.

Barb has a gift for writing what we need to hear.

Here is her blog with information on the book.
http://barbraveling.com/
I'm thinking it will be available on Amazon? Her last book is.

You can check out the last book here~
http://www.amazon.com/Freedom-Emotional-Eating-Barb-Raveling/dp/0980224330/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380589687&sr=8-1&keywords=freedom+from+emotional+eating

I can't wait to get my hard copy!!
(((HUGS)))

2 comments:

Barb said...

THanks for posting this, Elizabeth! I tried to email you but not sure it went through - If you didn't get it could you try emailing me? Either at my old email or just click on the about section of my blog. Thanks!

Barb said...

Oops - not sure if that last comment went through. If you didn't get my last email, could you email me?